Mendo Vitality Tonic isn’t just for the Fall & Winter! A great way to include our firey, hyper-local tonic in your summer meals is with this delicious Vinaigrette recipe by Luna Hart – Guild Member, local herbalist and all around health-bringer of Hart of Health.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup MENDO HERB GUILD FIRE CIDER
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. local raw honey
- 1/4 parsley bunch, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. If you don’t have a blender, then place all ingredients in a jar and shake well.
What’s your favorite way to enjoy MVT in the Summer months?
Get your bottle at one of these local stores:
- Mariposa Market in Willits
- Corners of the Mouth in the Mendocino Village
- The Village Hearth in Covelo
- Watertower Apothecary in the Mendocino Village
- Ukiah & Willits Farmer’s Markets